INTEGRATED CHINESE 3 TEXT/S&T 4E HC
The Integrated Chinese Volume 3 Textbook is designed to cover the first semester of study at the college level. Learners develop real-life communicative skills as they discuss topics related to everyday life and learn useful grammatical structures presented alongside clear, jargon-free explanations. Two review lessons are included for cumulative practice. In Volume 3, both simplified and traditional characters are shown side-by-side.
The Volume 3 Textbook is also available as a fully integrated, multimedia-rich digital course on the ChengTsui Web App™.
New to the 4th Edition:
- Full-color, contemporary layout
- Content updated to reflect latest ACTFL 21st Century World-Readiness Standards
- Grammar section now includes exercises to consolidate newly learned structures
- New recurring language learning devices in every lesson
- Redesigned Cultural Literacy section promotes students’ cross-cultural awareness through new Compare & Contrast activities
- New Lesson Wrap-Up section includes context-based tasks that prepare students to communicate with native speakers
- Keep It Flowing segments encourage continuous discourse
- Free audio downloads