INTEGRATED CHINESE 2/2 TEXT S&T 3E HC
Integrated Chinese 3rd edition is3rd edition is now out of print and will be available only while supplies last. Purchases will be non-returnable. Please filter by Integated Chinese 4th edition to find the most up to date editions.
Cheng & Tsui’s best-loved Chinese textbook series Integrated Chinese is the leading introductory Chinese textbook at colleges and universities around the world. The third edition of this time-tested series meets the needs of today’s students with new communicative and interactive exercises, a full-color design, up-to-date vocabulary, enhanced cultural coverage, a diverse cast of characters, and a realistic storyline linking all the dialogues and readings. Level 2 is split into two parts, matching the format of Level 1. There are 10 lessons in each part which allows for additional exercises in each lesson and accommodates flexibility in teaching schedules.
Features of the Third Edition?
- Level 2 is split into two volumes (one per semester) and contains both simplified and traditional characters
- Student-centered learning objectives at the start of each lesson and progress checklists at the end
- Review sections after every five lessons for review and reinforcement
- Task-based, communicative language applications including partner work and open-ended creative exercises
- Current, relevant vocabulary and grammar notes with clear and accessible explanations
- Exciting storyline linking all the dialogues and readings in each level
- Enhanced focus on cultural coverage and comparison
- Up-to-date lesson topics, including the positive/negative role of the internet in students’ lives, career planning, etc.
- User-friendly full-color design
- Photos, illustrations, and authentic materials in each lesson
Out of stock