CHINESE FOR TOMORROW 2 GRAMMAR BK SIMP & TRAD
This companion Grammar Book to Chinese for Tomorrow, Volume 2 systematically explains grammatical principles of Mandarin Chinese. Based on a step-by-step progression, and published separately from the textbook in order to give students and teachers more flexibility, this book fulfills the grammar requirement for a second-year course in Chinese.
Grammar Book Features:
- Selected sample sentences from the textbook; and the textbook provides numerous cross-references to the grammar book.
- New grammar structures are explained through a variety of sentence patterns, which are immediately useful to students.
- Exercises at the end of each grammar book lesson present conversational situations similar to those in the textbook, but allow students to practice new grammar structures with familiar vocabulary.
- Each lesson explains the most basic grammar items selected from Levels A and B of the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) Chinese Proficiency Test Program.
- Includes answer keys.
- Can be used by students of other textbooks since the grammar points discussed in the book are fundamental grammar points all learners are expected to know.