CHINESE FOR TOMORROW 1 GRAMMAR BOOK SIMP & TRAD
This Companion Grammar Book to Chinese for Tomorrow, Volume 1 systematically explains the basic grammatical principles of Mandarin Chinese. Based on a step-by-step progression, and published separately from the textbook in order to give students and teachers more flexibility, this book fulfills the basic grammar requirement for a first-year course in Chinese.
Grammar Book Features:
- A general overview of Chinese grammar, followed by ten lessons that comprise the main text.
- Presents new grammar structures in the form of sentence patterns, which makes learning Chinese grammar easy and practical. Examples are given for affirmative, negative, and interrogative sentences.
- Includes selected sample sentences from the textbook, with cross-references to where the structure is covered in the textbook.
- Exercises at the end of each grammar book lesson present conversational situations similar to those in the textbook, but allow students to practice new grammar structures with familiar vocabulary.
- Includes answer keys.
- Each lesson explains the most basic grammar items selected from the Level A Grammar Program of the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) Chinese Proficiency Test Program.
- Can be used by students of other textbooks since the grammar points discussed in the book are fundamental grammar points all learners are expected to know.