ADVENTURES IN JAPANESE 2 TEXTBOOK 4E HC
The Adventures in Japanese Volume 2 textbook builds on the integrated development of the four language skills developed in Volume 1. Now in full color, this ACTFL standards-aligned curriculum includes more new features that will better prepare students for a rigorous foundation of Japanese learning:
- More Kanji: Advance your students’ knowledge with 102 new Kanji characters in Adventures in Japanese Volume 2. Through two years of study with the series, students will acquire 162 kanji in total.
- Longer Dialogues in Manga Style: Motivate learners with the 2 to 5-page lesson-opening dialogues in full-color manga format. The complete dialogue text presented in this format provides an intriguing introduction to the language focus of each unit.
- Better Recycling: Solidify the grammar and vocabulary taught in Volume 1 with the Preliminary Lesson and Let’s Review pages included Volume 2. This integration reinforces language acquisition and allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Practice at Point of Instruction: Reinforce newly presented grammar through accompanying practice exercises to confirm learning before moving on in the lesson.
- Authentic Readings: Encourage learners to use Japanese in a natural context. Volume 2 includes more authentic readings such as blog posts, printed advertisements, receipts, and menus that put learning into a meaningful context. The corresponding exercises emphasize on how the language is used in real-life Japan.