ADVENTURES IN JAPANESE 1 TCHR RESOURCE FILE PACK 4E
Access all of the Adventures in Japanese Volume 1 teacher materials online. No more tearing apart a Teacher’s Handbook or scanning pages to create your own materials. The Teacher’s Guide to Go gives you all the digital files you need to support your Japanese class.
Easy to use
- View content organized by lesson. Lesson-specific content includes: objectives, vocabulary lists, grammar presentations, cultural references, teaching suggestions, suggestions for differentiation, common error alerts
- Review the Textbook and Workbook audio and read the scripts
- Plan your lessons using the new pacing guide and sample lesson plans
- Refer to complete correlations to ACTFL World-Readiness Standards and Common Core State Standards for ELA
- Use PowerPoint Presentations to introduce vocabulary, sentence pattern drills, lesson kanji, and vocabulary lists
- Project the answers to the lesson review questions and workbook activities
- Read professional development articles on topics such as 21st Century Skills, Technology in the Japanese Classroom, Blended Learning, Flipping the Classroom, Pre-AP, and the ACTFL OPI
Easy to customize
- Edit the tests and quizzes in Word to make them your own, or print out the assessment PDFs
- Use the PowerPoint presentations or customize them for your class
- Access the image bank with vocabulary art and dialogue manga (with and without text)
- Access sample forms and rubrics
Please note: this is a downloadable file pack. No physical components are included. To purchase these materials on a USB, please click here.